domingo, 13 de maio de 2012

Joker

Um pedacinho do roteiro de Batman - The Dark knight. Tentei selecionar uma frase que fosse a melhor, mas todo esse discurso do Coringa é de calar a boca. Na verdade tudo que ele fala no filme você não sabe se ri de nervoso, se aplaude ou se só abaixa a cabeça. Ele é, sem dúvida, um dos melhores vilões do cinema. E como diz o coringa "It’s not about money, it’s about sending a message.” E ele com certeza conseguiu passar a mensagem que queria. Parabéns Heath Ledger e parabéns roteiristas.


Joker : Hi. You know...I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us, Harvey. When you and...

Dent : Rachel!

Joker : Rachel were being abducted...I was sitting in Gordon's cage. I didn't rig those charges.

Dent : Your men, your plan.

Joker : Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know? I just do things. The Mob has plans. The cops have plans. Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers...how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say... Ah. Come here. When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal...you'll know that I'm telling the truth.

Gordon : I'm gonna need your weapon.

Berg : What? Why? Because my wife’s in the hospital?

Gordon : Yeah, that'd be why.

Joker : It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans...and look where that got you.

Announcer : Police are taking every precaution...urging people not to take matters into their hands.

Joker : I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hm? You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot...or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up...nobody panics. Because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that one little old mayor will die...well, then, everyone loses their minds. Introduce a little anarchy...upset the established order...and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

Nenhum comentário :